5 March 2011

Dear Leanne

Dear Leanne,

I know it's been some years since we last spoke, and you probably have assumed that I have gotten over it by now, but I need some closure. I couldn't tell this before as I was too close, I needed the time and space these past few years to gather myself and recover enough to say this.

You told me you would be mine forever. We were happy with each other, weren't we? For that small moment in time we had together, those moments we share, we were happy.

Then he came along. I tried my best to ignore it, but I could see it in your eyes that I was losing you.

...

And when I walked in on the two of you

...

doing what you were doing

...

your bodies moving together in that perfect rhythm we had never been able to achieve together

...

You ripped my out my heart, you shattered my world, ruined my life and left me a broken man

...

It was the worst school disco ever

No comments:

Post a Comment